Signs of Shoulder Conditions
If you’re experiencing shoulder pain, some of the symptoms below might sound familiar. If so, we advise you to make an appointment with a shoulder surgeon as soon as possible.
- Bone-on-bone sensations when moving your shoulder
- Inability to sleep on your side due to shoulder pain
- Limited range of motion in your shoulder
- Over-the-counter medications no longer help your shoulder problem
- Pain when lifting your arm
You May Have One of These Common Conditions
Our specialty-trained shoulder specialists can diagnose your pain and provide treatment that can get you feeling better soon. Common shoulder injuries and issues you may have include:
- Calcific tendonitis
- Clavicle fractures
- Frozen shoulder
- Nerve conditions, such as suprascapular nerve entrapment of the shoulder
- Rotator cuff tear
- Shoulder bursitis
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder socket (glenoid fossa) fracture
Trusted Expertise in Compassionate Shoulder Care
As the region’s leading orthopaedic practice, our experts at The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic are honored to be trusted by so many patients for their shoulder needs, including performing over 6,000 successful shoulder surgeries within our community in the last decade.
Together, our doctors believe in going above and beyond, staying at the forefront of the latest advances and techniques in the treatment you need. Our specialists utilize state-of-the-art technology and treatments to offer nonsurgical care and a full range of specialized shoulder surgeries, including:
- Acromioclavicular (AC) joint reconstruction surgery for shoulder joint separation
- Distal biceps repair surgery
- Fracture repair (in addition to nonsurgical fracture care), including fixation procedures
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic labral and rotator cuff repair surgery
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic superior capsular reconstruction for irreparable rotator cuff tears
- Nerve surgery, including suprascapular nerve release
- Total shoulder replacement and reverse total shoulder replacement with 3D-CT guided navigation available
Schedule Your Consultation Now
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, you will receive an extraordinary level of care and attention from your initial visit and diagnosis through your recovery and rehabilitation. Our team will begin your care by listening to you to understand your concerns and answer your questions, taking the time to help you understand the options available to get you better. Throughout your journey with us, our providers will put you first, tailoring your care to your needs and goals to resolve your pain or limitation so you can move forward into living the life you love.
For a one-on-one visit with one of our shoulder specialists, call 507-386-6600 today or request an appointment online.