Back, Neck & Spine
Signs of Back, Neck & Spine Conditions
If you’re experiencing neck pain, back pain, or spine-related pain, some of the symptoms below might sound familiar. If so, we advise you to make an appointment with a specialty-trained neck doctor, back specialist, or spine doctor as soon as possible.
- Back muscle spasms
- Back pain that worsens when bending over
- Difficulty sleeping because of back pain
- Inability to turn your head from side to side
- Numbness or pins-and-needles sensations
- Over-the-counter medications no longer help your pain
- Pain in the back when sitting still
- Pain that radiates to your buttock or leg
- Stiffness in the back or neck that makes it hard to get out of bed
You May Have One of These Common Conditions
Our specialty-trained back doctors, neck doctors, and spine specialists can diagnose your pain, leading to a treatment plan that can get you feeling better sooner, not later. Common conditions and issues you may have include:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Fractured vertebrae
- Herniated disc
- Nerve and spinal cord compression conditions, such as sciatica, radiculopathy, spinal stenosis, spondylitis, or spondylolisthesis
- Spinal cord injury
- Sports-related injury
Trusted Expertise in Compassionate Back, Neck & Spine Care
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, our orthopaedic neck and back surgeons and fellowship-trained spine doctor utilize state-of-the-art technology and techniques to offer nonsurgical care and a full range of specialized back, neck, and spine surgeries, including:
- Cervical disc replacement
- Complex spinal deformity correction (scoliosis, kyphosis, spondylolisthesis)
- Kyphoplasty (cement augmentation for vertebral fractures)
- Spinal fusion, including minimally invasive approaches
- Treatment for tumors affecting the spine
We Have Your Back
Our Back Care Center is a physical therapy–based program specializing in conditions of the spine. Overseen by physicians, physical therapists, and physical therapist assistants, we utilize the latest Medx technology to improve strength and range of motion and bring you a renewed quality of life.
Schedule Your Consultation Now
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, you will receive an extraordinary level of care and attention from your initial visit and diagnosis through your recovery and rehabilitation. Our team will begin your care by listening to you to understand your concerns and answer your questions, taking the time to help you understand the options available to get you better. Throughout your journey with us, our providers will put you first, tailoring your care to your needs and goals to resolve your pain or limitation so you can move forward into living the life you love.
For a one-on-one consultation with one of our back or neck doctors or spine specialist, call 507-386-6600 today or request an appointment online.